Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hello, Lovahhh

Meet my latest addiction. It's the Asian Salad from Galaxy Cafe. My coworker introduced me to it yesterday, and I'm already ready to go back for more. More, more, more. She's been going on and on about this salad for weeks now, bragging that she goes at least once or twice a week for it.

I finally understand why.

Though this salad is a bit on the pricey side ($10.49, and an extra buck for the avocado), it has some of the best, freshest ingredients I've come across in an Austin salad. It's the perfect blend of crunchy, salty, tangy, sweet and it happens to feel good for you, too. The tuna is cooked perfectly and the portion size is very generous; it's more than I'd normally pay for lunch but I did feel like I got my money's worth.

Here's what's in it (the photo didn't capture everything): A very fresh spring mix of lettuces, rare seared ahi tuna, avocado, red peppers, edamame, crunchy rice noodles, cucumbers and toasted sesame seeds served with a side of the most addictive sesame soy salad dressing I've ever tried.

No comments:

Post a Comment